Thread: Assassin Tank
View Single Post

jgoldsack
11.26.2012 , 09:34 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Stedanko View Post
Hi, I am a Assassin Tank and pvper since the start. I just think the tanks with defense shield and absorb are a little under powered when it comes to pvp. Seems like ever since you changed the expertise percentages I just feel gimped. Why is damage increased higher than damage decreased for expertise? It makes the fully geared dps really powerful and I can't get the decrease I need to beat them. Am I supposed to be a tank? Because it don't feel like it. You should give us an option to trade in our survivor gear for dps gear. Because I played a tank to be a tank, and thats not what I am. I am a low dps connonfodder with 4000 extra life.

Unhappy Tank
I am a full WH Assassin tank, 22/17/2... I got 27.2k HP in my pvp gear and I have no real issues with it. I agree that tank spec should get some more damage reduction (I agree than damage boost is a bit OP compared to the others), but it isn't that bad. I guess it depends on how you spec because I have pretty good survivability. I do **** for DPS, but thats not my role as a tank. Taunt the crap out of everything, guard like your life depends on it.
On the Internet, you can be anything you want. It is strange so many people choose to be stupid.

http://www.swtor.com/r/ycmWN7 <-- link for some free stuff!