View Single Post

Doomsdaycomes
11.26.2012 , 09:29 PM | #1242
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
not hypocritical at all. guild A is, without question, the best on server. anyone who faces them loses. people get tired of being roflstomped and, therefore, stop Qing. I get the idea (from forums) to create relatively balanced teams to face each other -- guild A trolls me, forum flames. iunno. it doesn't stop Guild A from blowing up teams they have no business fighting in the first place. and frankly technically, it's not queue dodging. queue dodging is when you don't queue when you know the "good" guild is on. it's conceding victory and moving on. anyone who doesn't take the pop loses rating and gets zero comms. conceding victory is not Q dodging. it's not exploiting. it's a forfeit. now if two teams just trade wins, that's exploiting. there's a difference between honestly trying to beat each other and trading wins. it's not my fault that the only way to create competitive (as in close/compelling) matches entails occasionally forfeiting a match. and frankly, i've never had a rated or reg opponent ever stop pounding on me. what on earth makes you think you'd get any kind of pity from me for your having to dance around an empty wz?

saying L2P doesn't raise one's skill level. nor does getting spawn camped.

and i'm pretty sure we've covered that fact that grping doesn't mean diddly squat. grping with ppl who are good can teach you something, but most good players only grp with other good players. so good luck chuck.
Do you know how a queue works? First in Queue fights the second. If second dodges fighting the first to fight the third, it's queue dodging.

Maybe I'm in a bad mood, but ya'll need to grow up. Now I'm not saying the current system is fine (in fact I've made cases for cross server queue's and better matchmaking), but this blaming people for "not playing where they should" is ********. You can not call people out on "not wanting competition" when it is clear you do not want competition. If you really wanted it, you'd take the few simple steps it takes to be more competitive. But no... most of you would rather blame other people for your failures, and try and "guilt" them into not being so good, so they don't hurt your "widdle feelwings."

Grow up, gear up and group up before you even have a leg to stand on when you try to call out better players.