View Single Post

Theodulus
11.26.2012 , 12:22 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by chaosmadness View Post
ahaha, L2P dude ?!? What chance have a random pug in normal warzones to win a premade in full WH gear ? I told u, 0% ! Its impossible. You have fun in that ?

I bet all of u go in premades to normal warzones killing the recruit gear players with ur full WH friends.
What a heroes... And Coral, "fu" all, i saw premades of Coral in normal warzones today, if u are all pro gamers go for Ranked instead or are u afraid? Ofc u are all pro gamers with ur all WH stuff winning normal warzones against recruit gear players...

Pro pvp gamers, lol...
Out of all premades on ToFN the ones you are having issues with are Coral? Even if a Coral premade can totally dominate a recruit geared PUG in voidstar they still manage to lose the warzone. They are so busy farming at the respawn point and trash talking in /say to notice that assassin that just mez capped the door before it's too late. It's kind of amazing a such premade can lose so badly against an unorganized PUG that is actually focusing on objectives instead of big numbers on the score board.