View Single Post

Aurbere
11.26.2012 , 11:43 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Dark Side definitely, but by definition - not Sith, Jedi or any group of Forces users. After all, dark side and light side you don't have much choice him. But the rest are just sects, groups, philosophies - If you deny being in one you categorically can't be in one. Kreia was set apart, in her hatred of the Force she developed a new philosophy - unfortunately she didn't have many followers... :P
In my head canon, she is Arren Kae. Everything slots into place, even that part about the war. After all Master Kavar said 'I thought you'd died in the Mandalorian Wars!" To which she replies "Die? No. Grew stronger. Yes." Heavily suggesting she did participate.

Personally I think Kreia is not her real name, but an alias in which she hid from the Jedi and perhaps the Sith - if they knew her true identity as Arren Kae AKA Darth Traya - they would kill her on sight. But hey, thats just my opinion.
To say that she is Sith would actually be an insult to her, I think. She set herself apart from the normal Jedi vs. Sith battle and created her own ideal. And no offense, but what she planned to do was out there. Really far out there.

I don't know if they are the same person. I wouldn't be surprised if they were, but right now we have evidence suggesting they are the same, but it is yet to be confirmed. That would suck for Brianna, though.
Added Chapter 56 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus