View Single Post

TriggerBlade
11.26.2012 , 09:55 AM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Inzuher View Post
Now I can understand you. some new sith rpers really don't know what i means to be sith, and a lot of experienced rpers don't either to be honest. However, don't judge everyone, since sith are one of the more popular things to rp, you will see more troll and noobs than other classes. I personally rp a sith, and yes I would force choke an alien or none force user who steps too much out of line, but I wouldn't punish them unless I had a good reason to. As you said siths have principles and isn't just mindless murders, many of them are in fact very intelligent beings, who dive into philosophy and other stuff.

I however have to comment on the following:

I liked your article all the way down to this, because you're simply wrong. Siths are the supreme overlord of the empire! This is not for debate it is simply fact. Therefore, don't decide to rp a none force user on the imperial side if you're not ready to get bossed around by the sith, because that is simply part of the role.

That said there are ofc limits to this. For instance you do not need to respect "Darth Superjedikiller" if his only reason for being a Darth is "That I'm freaking powerful and level 50." Because 1) I don't know what being a sith mean, and 2) He don't know how to rp if he thinks level is = your character's power.

However, if a character who rp a Darth or Lord can give you an IC explanation and referrer to earlier rp in which have earned his rank you better bow your neck, because otherwise this says more about your rp abilities than his.

If you need an example as to what happens when none force users don't bow their heads to a Lord or Darth simply read the "Revan" novel and see what happened to the mercs disrespecting Lord Scourge.
I get your point but as you've read I said "most" and I was talking about OOC respect mostly. "Most" of my characters hate Sith and refuse to respect them because those characters are not really members of the Empire. The members of the Empire either follow protocol to the letter or the ones that do dislike Sith releases his steam by insulting them in ways that go under the radar "I would never directly insult you M'lord." Though the same character would treat acolytes like **** because they are technically not Sith, just Sith in training. Acolytes are EXTREMELY expendable and are thought of as disposable so most people of higher ranks and don't care if I am a jerk to them and don't bother with me. I haven't gotten in trouble to this day for it. To Apprentices I have to tip toe around them, though their IC masters tend to enjoy me being rude to them one said "Well she IS an idiot, I get your point, hilarious as it may be, I doubt you should provoke her further." After that I stop my annoyances because a Lord asked me to. My bounty Hunter who is a Imperial Soldier ICly has even been asked to execute apprentices due to them being stupid. So yeah I know my limits, but "most" of my characters dislike Sith, but not in a way to get them killed.
You mad rakghoul?