View Single Post

mefit
11.26.2012 , 08:42 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
The way Qui-Gon died is why he is underrated. He was killed by a "Sith apprentice" even though he was a Jedi Master. Not only that, but not much was known about him. That's one of the reasons I made a thread about him, to bring him into the light. I do believe Qui-Gon is starting to become a more respected character though.

Darth Maul was well trained , and besides Sith Apprentice is underratted. The Title is only held because of they have not killed their Master yet . Unlike Jedi who move up in Title without such a trial .
Darth Maul just happen to be more a skilled fighter than Qui-Gon , he won after all far and square . I think how Maul died was retarded and poorly writen .
Obi-Wan won by the opposite way he won against Anakin............................really ! What happen to the HIGHER GROUND mister George Lucas..............................
Its not that I am upset about Maul dieing to Obi-Wan who is by Far one of my Favorite Jedi , I am just upset it was poorly writen and I bet given 10more years George would have altered it somehow ....................
Give a Man a Mask and he'll become his true self