View Single Post

Memo-
11.26.2012 , 07:36 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Xanas View Post
When was the last time you had to face something like this? You can't KILL anybody... If you jump down you are dead in seconds.
Try this, change whatever gear you have with recruit and some BM pieces then do the same with just about the entire team you have, keep it pug and then go and try to fight augmented WH people. Healers and all. I don't whant you to WIN i whant you to KILL 1 man. Its IMPOSIBLE. Anybody from that team was 2-3 shooting us. This where PRO people... Using better tactics? Yeah right.

Its like puting a little kid with the best boxer in the world in the ring and stating if he used tactics he could win...
I see it often actually, and the best way to act here is, AS I ALREADY SAID, to go to the other area from the spawn. They cannot pull you, they cannot damage you and you can go on about your business. YOU are killing the match by walking into the slaughter-house.

And as a matter of fact, I did face full WH-premades as mostly recruit just a while ago on my Sage, who, when she dinged 50, had only a War Hero-shirt, rest Recruit MK-2. And you know what? I did ok. I could hold nodes long enough for backup to arrive, I could offer the other DPS's some support (in this state I got 300K in a Voidstar) etc. What you have to understand is, that in full recruit VS. full WH you won't be that effective to take them down 1on1. But you CAN HELP THE TEAM. Until you get gear, play for the team, not for personal victories. -_-
    Delarah - Sentinel | Luccia - Sage | Ethawn - ScoundrelStilva - Vanguard | Tenori - Guardian | Weimar - Shadow 
 Maliris - Sniper | Jauhe - Marauder | Všli - PTFaris - Merc | Sopraano - Assa | Rai'chu - Sorc
The Lihavuori Legacy | <Lice-Ridden Banthas><Bantha's Backside> | Tomb of Freedon Nadd