View Single Post

rosumparat
11.25.2012 , 05:40 PM | #1
Recently a friend of mine had to reinstall the game due to some OS reinstall and when logging the game asks him one of the security questions he chose when creating the account. The problem is that he forgot the answer to that question and is unable to log in the game. He just wants to know if there's a way to skip that question OR reset it. We tried "desperately" to get in contact via Skype with whatever customer service agent yet so far no luck. People say that when calling, YOU guys respond fast and all the things get done quick. So how come waiting almost 2 hours in that gosh darn queue on Skype MEANS "fast" for you? Seriously!
I hope this will get solved or you'll probably lose another customer as a result of your LACK of response, which is disturbing.

P.S. He made a new account and a new character (a free to play one) and when trying to post a thread on this forum, he wasn't able to post anything , the reason being - he didn't have any priviledges to post - as in he needed to make a paid account in order to post? That's below stupid. If it wasn't for me, he wouldn't be able to post on this forum. Either way I'm not sure/hoping that this issue will get solved knowing how EA/Bioware loves to respond to it's customers, but thanks anyway.