View Single Post

11.25.2012 , 01:21 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Xanas View Post
After noticing how you do full fremades in normal WZ i have to say i lost all respect for your guild, chanel and yourself.

Must be really hard to stomp on those pug players...
This atitude just blows my mind. Am I to understand that he is not suposed to play normals at all, unless solo que? The only reason people que in a group is because this way they minimize the number of pugs they get in their wz, thus reducing the number of morons by up to a whopping 3. I really do not understand this naive view that fully geared people who run in premades are out there to ruin it for everyone. He has free time, he can't que for rwz due to not having the people online but he wants to play some warzones so he choses to spend HIS free time by doing normals. Who are you to dictate how he (or anyone who runs a premade, for that matter) should spend his freetime?

Get a group together, or join a guild, go on ts/vent/skype/whatever, get better. Gear plays a part, but you can grind it. I'm sure that most of the pugs that get stomped in recruit will get stomped in aug optimized WH.

Losing respect because he ques in a group, such a silly and immature point of view...
Nhilas - Combat Medic Commando
Junkbox - Bodyguard Mercenary