View Single Post

GalacticKegger
11.25.2012 , 12:54 PM | #330
Quote: Originally Posted by turjake View Post
Anyway I got about 1500 cartel coins left after buying some things. What am I supposed to buy with them exactly? I dont have a ship or house to decorate so I dont see much point in buying any decorative items. There are no clothing slots (appearance or whatever they are called in other games) so I dont see point in buying more clothes. I dont need unlocks since I got subscription. Pets? Lotteryboxes? I guess I will save the coins in case I need them later.
I bought a Pathfinder gear set for one of my alts, and extra account-wide inventory modules & cargo bays. Have about 1,000 left over after this month's stipend. My wife bought inventory modules and cargo bays, pets (she collects them) and Cartel Packs for a chance at more pets & mounts. There are plenty of things in both the game and the Cartel Shop that appeal to many, just not all. Such is life.
"I bled protecting The People's right to free speech; thus I reserve the right to make them bleed for abusing it."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke‎
"There is no instance of a country having benefitted from a prolonged war." ~ Sun Tsu