View Single Post

Kleryk
11.25.2012 , 05:58 AM | #137
Quote: Originally Posted by RiversBlack View Post
This. I have no problem with a floating throne for meditation or something or even a more modest one like Yoda had that can still look bad*ss, especially if slow, but it's the execution that really makes this look like an eyesore. It just isn't plausible that any Sith would hover around in such a ridiculous thing. You'd look like a tool.

And the whiny "if you don't like it, don't buy it" line is so old and ineffective. The reason I don't like it is because I don't want dozens of other people speeding around in that stupid thing. It kills the immersion factor, and feeling immersed in the game is important.
I don't know whether you deliberately ignored the rest of my post and just skipped to the "If you don't like it, don't buy it" part or read it whole but decided to not comment on the rest. I am not going to write the same thing for the third time. If you want to use the same arguments I broke down and nullified twice already, it's up to you. If you want to argue, address the rest of my arguments first.

P.s. - show me the dozens. On my server I see max 3-4 thrones at peak hours in the imperial fleet, don't get butthurt.

P.s. 2 - I really prefer it as a speeder that I can use anywhere even as a stationary chair for roleplay rather than some fancy cosmetic piece of furniture stuck forever at my ship. Not that I wouldn't want a meditation chamber or throne installed there, but I see no reason to not add two new items that would be respectively jedi and sith meditation chairs.

P.s. 3 - have you noticed how it is NO LONGER a meditation chair? Did you read it's item name or tooltip? Overlord's Command Throne. Not meditation one. Nuh-uh. And for the record - I have one and I don't use it as a speeder, but I see no reason to deny others the possibility to use it as one. Again, I wrote that before in my other two posts.

Have a nice day.
At least I have chicken.