View Single Post

GalacticKegger
11.25.2012 , 12:56 AM | #328
Quote: Originally Posted by rasitlinmajer View Post
Well ftp is out the the server population on the oceanic realms are still so low its not funny, especially the pvp realm, we need the oceanic realms merger to go ahead asap.
before more existing people leave and the ftp leave also as no one to play game with.
also you still have way to many problem with game that need fixing. ps hears a option start a list of the problems with game, and try something different from your past approaches and actually fix them.
And tell us what you are planing on fixing next, and fix at least one or two problems a week
I feel for you. I don't know if it's a difference in tastes or what, but the stateside servers (at least on Harbinger and Jedi Covenant) are packed pretty much 24x7. F2P has added almost an additional instance worth of players on the planets and in fleet.
"I bled protecting The People's right to free speech; thus I reserve the right to make them bleed for abusing it."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke‎
"There is no instance of a country having benefitted from a prolonged war." ~ Sun Tsu