View Single Post

MOPSFounder
11.24.2012 , 11:11 PM | #43
It's 12am EST and we still got lots of peeps online! We're an active community just trying to find our way throughout the galaxy. We regularly do SM and HM Ops and group up for many dailies. I'm currently one of the most geared players in the guild and I'm trying to get a RWZ team going, but it's just been so difficult to set something up since most of those with WH+ gear can't be as active as they used to be.

This community of guildies is just really friendly and we're all laidback. We can turn into General Chat sometimes but with a "PG-13" rating. We debate, but flamers and trolling is really nonexistent.

Our guild also has a rank progression to designate those who are trial members, new members, regular members, active and contributive members, and members who hold officer and leader ranks. These ranks do not divide us, however. Many of us know each other and we just love helping other peeps and grouping up. We really love taking new peeps in, welcoming them, and catch them up to speed in the game or just bring them up to a level where their skill can exceed much farther than it already is.

I do hope you consider joining this guild—and a guild that just so happens to be one of the biggest Pub guilds on this server, with some decent-to-good premades in PvP.