View Single Post

mrklove
11.24.2012 , 09:48 PM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by Xiled View Post
Any chance I can join? I have been looking for a good guild for the week I have been back resubbed (EGA vet played until march), I have 3 50s on the shadowlands but I'm looking to rereoll on a PVP server. I'm PVP oriented right now, although once I hit 50 I won't mind doing the occasion OP if I'm needed. Currently I'm leveling a powertech named Evipat (level 11 at the moment). I'm mainly looking to join a good guild with an established community that is helpful and does a lot of PVP. I should be in game for at least another hour or so if you want to contact me there or here on the forums.

Thanks for your time I look forward to hearing from you.
You can join right now. You can log onto to our Teamspeak server and hang out. If you are transferring to Prophecy of the Five then you can hang out with us for the time being. All your toons are welcome as we provide Empire and Republic in game guilds. We do PvP weekly and have different levels to get involved with.

To join go to www.TAW.net and register an account, then apply to our game and then hop onto our teamspeak server (info is on the website).
The Art of Warfare Premier Online Gaming Community
Debs Bowdash Gramsci Arundati Stokely