View Single Post

CommanderKeeva
11.24.2012 , 09:03 AM | #1142
Quote: Originally Posted by TonyDragonflame View Post
Where are all these guilds from Guild Summit 1.2? Almost all these guilds gone.

Where are solo casual players since 1.2? Plenty of them still in game.

Bioware still dont have a clue who is their target auduience in the game. Its quite poor their game developers work.
I used to know 4 or 5 Rep pure PvP guilds around that time. Now I know only one.

I used to know at least a dozen Imperial pure PvP guilds around 1.2. I still see 3 or 4 of them around but most premades I run into are PvE guilds who are also very good at PvP.

As for the solo queuers, on the Republic's side in an average PuG group I almost always recognize at least 5 or 6 people. As an Imperial, I usually recognize 2 or 3 people each match.

Some of the best players I've ever seen in my life left after 1.2. They were Imperials, almost all of them. Some really great Republic PvP players left during the summer break and I have not seen them since. I don't know why they left but something drove them away. Something to think about.

While we still have many talented and skilled PvP players, the overwhelming majority of the ones I know (and obviously I only know a limited number of people) are hardcore raiders who pass time between operations by playing loads of PvP.
BEING A GOOD SOLDIER COMES DOWN TO ONE THING, ONE SINGLE QUESTION:
WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO SACRIFICE?