View Single Post

Striges
11.23.2012 , 10:27 PM | #2247
@ Irrissa: I liked the contrast in approaches: Dashing out into the middle versus thoughtful preparation. And how one of the Padawans got captured. I will not play through there the same way again. Nice.

@ Magdalane: Loved Corso torn between biology and brain, and his cold shower being mental overview of weapon schematics. So very Corso, both aspects.

@ Bright: Stats glorious stats! *Cue Broadway musical dance scene* Varrel’s story for Pride was weak; I didn’t do a good job showing his internal state and thoughts. It ended up illustrating the proverb ‘Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill’…except it played out more at old age, treachery, and skill will beat youth and arrogance. Which was still fun, but not quite what I wanted. Oh well.

So hey, late again, I’ll submit this one. I take too long in editing.

Varrel Umrahiel (SW) and DS Jaesa, Lust.

(What do you expect from the writer/player of one of the more promiscuous characters, and the only person in the entire thread thus far to imply a threesome?)

Chronology: Closest match is from the “What If?” prompt, The New Wrath. This short occurs before the canon version of the Quesh incident, during Hoth, though I have no other Varrel stories set in that timeframe yet. Spoilers for DS Jaesa companion quests. Sort of. Hard to miss with that title. 830 words. This was supposed to be short.

So, with Lust as the prompt, and DS Jaesa involved, I don’t know that it's necessary to have a content warning, but here it is:
Spoiler

Spoiler