View Single Post

Katsuragisama
11.23.2012 , 09:19 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Chlomamf View Post
One of the reasons I'm complaining is because of the 3-1 ratio: for the past few weeks I've been trading in Normal WZ Coms for Ranked Coms so I could buy WH, then I get told that they're making WH cost regular Coms. I've just lost a hell-of-alot of Normal WZ Coms for nothing.

Infact I think this is the 4th time I've said that in this Thread.
This is why I quit not long after War Hero was released. Busted my *** getting Centurion and Champion, praying to the RNG gods they would give me something I needed and not a double. Then, praying harder I would get a BM token or converting 4000 WZ comms into a BM Token (1000 Merc, 1000 WZ). After all that, WH came out a couple weeks later, BM was given out like candy.

I got a few pieces of WH and said, what's the use? But now that most of my friends went from Imp to Pub to play with other friends or competent people, it's nice to know my Scoundrel will get an easy set of WH which I ran rip the mods out, and put into something more my style almost the moment I hit 50. Then grind a little and get EWH.

Sweet! Quitting for like half a year paid off. :O
Quote: Originally Posted by John Riccitiello, Electronic Arts Inc. - CEO
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time... We're not gouging, but we're charging.