View Single Post

Aurbere
11.23.2012 , 02:33 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by mefit View Post
G-Canon is a rule set by George Lucas and policed by Leland Chee . George is no longer last say and his rules will no longer apply .
Agree however that 1-6 will be set in stone , but nothing outside of them are . So Lucas saying whom is more powerful , is no longer set in stone . He sold that with LucasFilms .
Even better there will be no more Film Fixes from Mister G-Canon himself who has done some bad things to his own films trying to bend them to fix PT mistakes !
G-Canon gets its name from George -> G .

While I will miss his ironfist control , and often leading to more mistakes in StarWars continuty , I am for one happy Luke Skywalker story might get some well needed flavor other than Mary Stu Superman God of StarWars .

I still think Luke's going to be the most powerful. Because he's the main character. It's either going to be him, or the guy he passes the torch on to. Personally, I prefer Luke being the best. Luke or another Skywalker. The movies have been about the Skywalker's so I think it should continue like that.
Added Chapter 63 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus