View Single Post

Phasersablaze
11.23.2012 , 02:17 PM | #218
Quote: Originally Posted by bglodt View Post
I absolutely love... I mean love hearing maras talk about how balanced they are. It's like listening to Bill Gates and Donald Trump talk about how they really don't have anymore money than the rest of us.

Let me explain it in easy to understand terms, even for you dumb mara/sents, and I have one...(it's not my main though). Mara/sent ARE OP because they do close to the best pvp damage AND have the best defensive abilities IN THE GAME. When I pvp, BIS tank gear, tank spec, on my vanguard, I have less survivability than my sent in recruit BM gear. There is nothing.... Nothing.... At all you can say that makes that right. Saying I need those abilities to do damage is bullsh*t. I need those abilities to tank.., but I don't get them. Now... Add to that insane damage... WHY play another class. You cannot honestly say they are balanced. AND I PLAY ONE.... sometimes.

Seriously... How can you come on here and spew this we are balanced BS and expect people to take you seriously. Yes you need to be nerfed. Shoot give my vanguard 3... Count them 3 defensive cool downs vs my 1... As a tank. Give me a stealth. Double or triple my dps ability.... And then and only then can you say those two classes or equal. I haven't brought up commandos....

If you vigorously defend this class, hands down you are a pvp noob and terribad. You fear competition, and thrive on easy mode. Pathetic.
I see the problem as other classes not having the tools they need rather than Maras being OP, but yes I agree with you. If Marauders "need" their defensive cooldowns to DPS, then the same can be said for ALL the dps classes. Snipers are doing pretty well in that area as well as Assasins. Sorcs have bubbles and force speed so that just leaves PTs and Mercs. PTs have the best burst in the game so being squishy isn't so blatantly obvious as it is on a Merc.

But yeah "I need my godmode abilities so I can take down 3 people at a time without dying" isn't a very good argument lol.