View Single Post

mefit
11.23.2012 , 02:16 PM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
hmmm. Interesting.

However, you paint a picture that seems to imply that we (the guys who know who Revan actually is) have lost to the haters. I feel like (in the recent threads) that we've made some excellent points and have exposed the faulty logic of those who who underrate Revan.

What really gets on my nerves is how the haters (maybe not haters - we'll call them underraters) try to justify underrating Revan because "he's blown out of proportion" or "everyone thinks he's all we're saying is that he's not." There a TON more people who underrate Revan then those who would overrate him. I haven't seen anyone on these threads (recently) say anything like "Revan is the best! He could beat Luke!" Nobody is saying that.

Revan argument in a nutshell:
Anti-Revanites think the argument is: Revan IS a god vs. Revan is NOT a god
But this is the actual argument: Revan IS powerful vs Revan is OK
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe

hmmm. Interesting.

However, you paint a picture that seems to imply that we (the guys who don't know who Revan actually is) have lost to the haters. I feel like (in the recent threads) that we have not made some excellent points and have failed to expose the so-called faulty logic of those who who underrate Revan.

Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Fixed that for you.
Changing peoples post to demean them is where things go from Debat to petty , sad to see Aurbere now going down this road , not that it matters but at this point I lost respect for you or your threads .
Give a Man a Mask and he'll become his true self