View Single Post

iDraxter
11.22.2012 , 07:18 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Doomsdaycomes View Post
Found your problem. Stop giving up so easily.
srry but that is a bad advice for some1 that hates *insert warzone here*, best advice is LEAVE asap as it finished loading and queue again, no leavers penalty remember?

Quote: Originally Posted by magi_melcior View Post

Also why do people always come down so hard on HB? It's a lot of fun and it's the most PuG friendly WZ out there, as it requires the least amount of tactics and co-ordination.

What did I just read....with no tactic you can`t win, ya i won a few games just having some lucky leaps but that isn`t enough againts ppl that think, i ve seen lots of games where the 2 teams just zerg the middle and die and that s it.........always keep an eye for some1 to pass to when ur low health esp when u carry the ball have atleast 1 guy run ahead then pass to him, if the game hits the last 1:30 minute and it`s a tie i always shout to bring the ball down to our pit and hold it-pass between us, enemies die they never make it back, allies die their back immediatly.
Best classes for Huttball: juggernaut(best striker hands down has the most tools to work with)/sin & mara(2nd best strikers)/sorcerer(great offensive midfielder)/sniper (best defensive midfielder)/powertech (great defender)
Firebat: Wanna turn up the heat?
It`s your money-but if I have spent as much time killing Jedi instead of your own kind...you might be winning this war