View Single Post

KeyboardNinja
11.22.2012 , 03:18 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by GeckoOBac View Post
I've seen you speaking about the dread guard healing relic... But the dread guard healing relic has +power on it, and less endurance.

Wouldn't the campaign healing relic be better for a shadow then? The TK heal would heal for more and probably compensate for the difference in proc magnitude?
That's a really interesting question. Ask Mr Robot hasn't updated their relic data yet, and I don't currently have access to log into the game and look at the relic itself. You could be right.

Quote: Originally Posted by GeckoOBac View Post
Finally, pending clarification on the healing relic, what would be the BiS for the second relic for a tanking shadow? The DG absorb proc? a WH one? In case of a pvp one, the second best would be...?
Off-hand, I would say the DG defense relic is probably second best in slot, but I need to spend some quality time with the numbers to be sure. It is almost certain that the defense relic is superior to the DG proc absorb.
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dilettante on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (retired sentinel) Nimri (ruffian scoundrel)
Averith (marksman sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (vengeance jugg) Effek (pyro pt)