View Single Post

Nydus
11.22.2012 , 03:15 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Shubsathoth View Post
Thanks for the thread, very useful. I've been on since before the beginning and STILL haven't made 50...lol But I found this to be useful information for the future.
Thanks Shubsathoth. I think there are a lot of us who have been plugging away for some time but still don't know all the ins and outs of the game. I have three Level 50s and feel there is this entire group of people who hit 50 -- probably in January of 2012 -- looking down on me .

Honestly, I really enjoyed that OP and I think it (more than the 1.5 expansion) is responsible for my renewed interest in the game (let me be clear, I'm here for the long-term, but I'm capable of losing interest in it for extended periods of time). I know all the work they've put into the group finder, and that was definitely helpful, but BW may consider finding someway of rewarding advanced-50s for doing newbie runs.

e.g. Getting rewarded extra whatevers for being an op-leader or Lt. of an OP with players who are doing the mission for the first time.

e.g. Getting a title for being an OP leader or LT. and doing all the ops with at least one new player .

Wouldn't be incredibly hard to track and I'm sure there are a whole host of us who'd love to hear: "Hey, doing terror from beyond, any newbies wanna come along?

Aahhaha.

- Arcada
The Arcada Legacy (Ebon Hawk)
Ord'os (Lvl.55 Sorcerer), Naresa (Lvl.53 Operative), Jagrafess (Lvl.19 Marauder)
Nydus (Lvl.54 Shadow), Toclafane (Lvl.27 Guardian)