View Single Post

Aurbere
11.22.2012 , 10:54 AM | #140
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
Yeah. She's pretty awesome. What does that have to do with what you quoted me on though? Seems off topic to me. I wasn't saying that Meetra wasn't powerful, I was saying that the way in which she beat Nihlius and Sion isn't gonna help her in another scenario. Understand?
Actually, I would say that the Sion battle would help her out.

Sion was pretty much an undying machine. He just kept getting up, so Meetra going three for three (was it three fights on Malachor?) against him on Malachor greatly benefits her. Sion was getting immense power from the planet's Dark energies. Meetra displayed excellent skill with the lightsaber and incredible stamina to fight Sion. Not only that, but she also used Dun Moch against him. Her use of Dun Moch eroded his will, the same will that had kept him alive for so long. Sion eventually confessed his love for Meetra and gave up the Dark Side.

Now we could argue about why she didn't use Sever Force to beat him. The answer is quite obvious. Sion lived off of the Dark Side. Severing his connection to the Force would kill him. Instead, Meetra practically redeemed him.
Added Chapter 64 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus