View Single Post

11.22.2012 , 10:30 AM | #1
Ok, folks, I know there's been A LOT of complaining from the PVP folks about the Bounty Hunter's Electro Dart and the beat downs they receive while being electrocuted , BUT put your PVE hat on and you LOVED it when we landed a dart on a party foe to take down most mobs, adds and a few bosses faster. Not to mention that it was highly effective for the class in general when soloing missions .

With no warning or patch note, Patch 1.5 completely REMOVED Electro Dart from the Bounty Hunter's arsenal and it seems to be replaced with a minor interrupt which is completely ineffective and nerfed in comparison . If you're going to take away Electro Dart, then you may as well complain about and nerf Jedi and Sith Skills like:

Sith Marauder and Warrior ---- FORCE CHOKE
Jedi Consular and Sage ---- FORCE LIFT

These Jedi and Sith skills effectively do the same thing as a Bounty Hunter's Electro Dart... I don't see any complaints about those abilities, nor am I complaining about them or implying they should be nerfed in anyway. I'm stating a fact of in game fairness because without any one of these abilities with any of these classes unbalances the game, so I strongly suggest putting Electro Dart back in the game to keep the classes balanced.

If anything, the Bounty Hunter should have both Electro Dart and the new interrupt, not just one, but most importantly we must have Electro Dart. Maybe there is a better way to Normalize the skill for PVE vs PVP, but taking it away was the wrong move.