View Single Post

Hystorian
11.22.2012 , 06:56 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Doomsdaycomes View Post
You'll be in BM in a week, stop crying.

A little word of advice, being a fresh 50 is like being a 20 (lowbie) in pre 50 pvp. You'll shine sometimes, but you're not the hero of the match. You'll do much better if you step into a secondary role, like being a wingman, being second guard on a node, etc... Call incs, play the objectives, slow the enemy down and you'll do just fine for a week until you're in BM.

It's irrellevant now though, when 1.6 hits you'll be in WH within a week, and the tier above you is like 4 stat points higher. Not 4 of each, literally a net gain of 4 stats.

A little word of advice, being a fresh 50 is like being a 20 (lowbie) in pre 50 pvp. You'll shine sometimes, but you're not the hero of the match.
It's not my goal to be hero of the match or to be uber pro or anything, I want to have fun playing. It's not happening when being roflstomped with 3 hits even before I get to the node, ergo no medals for me, so pls tell me how will I get BM in a week? Impossible since I get 1 win in 10 matches if I'm lucky. WHat happens to my team mostly is that on Novare Coast south and Civil war mid my team (6 players) gets wiped in 20 seconds from beginning of the match. The only place where low gear players have a chance to win is Voidstar.
Being constantly creamed is no fun for anyone.
TOFN - Viperus Legacy

Délilah - Marauder Liquored - Sorc Kamallia - Sin
S'orsha - Sentinel Säufer - Commando Arvanna - Guardian