View Single Post

Soluss
11.22.2012 , 01:29 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by xMaris View Post
I think a lot of people are missing the point of making SW:TOR go F2P.

In Bioware's perspective, I think it might get a a lot of people who were interested in the game previously but didn't want to spend the initial $20-$50 dollars to buy the game on top of the subscription. For me personally, this was the case. I played F2P to play it a bit, once I got comfortable and started to enjoy it I became a subscriber in a heartbeat, and I do not regret it at all.

I can see where a lot of level 50 and veterans may get bored about it, but if you haven't level 50'd every class then you're still missing a good chunk of content.
Youre not missing much content by not having every class to level 50. You are new so you dont understand the illusion of new content per class. You see, once you get higher level, the story quests start to go away. You might get 4 or 5 uniques story quests per planet to the 50 or 60 repeated quests per planet. You will do the same 100's of hours quests over and over and over ad nausium just to see 10 minutes worth of unique story. Once you get your first level 50 and start playing alts, youll understand what im talking about.
James Ohlen: " For 2012 we really want players to feel like they're getting their money's worth. You're going to see so many changes and additions to the Star Wars Universe. It's going to be impressive. We have our Update 1.2 coming in the next week and then after that it's going to continue to roll out month after month. It's exciting."