View Single Post

Ahebish
11.21.2012 , 05:48 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by LastWizard View Post
The smash spec for warriors has taken over(at least on my server) and quite frankly I'm tired of this spec. No matter how I change my gear, kite, and use my force shroud,(assassin main) I'm still getting hit for 6-7k damage. Giving automatic AoE criticals isn't at all fair for other classes. I'm in full war hero gear and another player in bm/recruit hit me for 5k. If I don't have force shroud up, and the other player is half way decent, I'm most likely going to die, in a straight up fight it is very difficult for an assassin to beat a warrior. I just think the critical damage should be lowered. Hitting people for 1/3 of their health im one shot is ridiculous. I hate complaining but in wz's warriors/knights are really the only thing that slows me down. Anybody else think it's balanced? Or am I just lacking a lot of skill here?
Hate to break it to you but this spec has been overpowered since launch, but it was concealments/scrappers that got nerf'd.

Smash spec was hitting 9k's at launch and noone noticed, because they didn't have stealth.

Marauders do have stealth. Expect that nerf to happen sooner than jug/guardians (which I'm ok with)

Sorc bubble stuns is running retarded stupid in PVP coupled with lolsmash spec FOTM's yes PVP sux right now.

But here's the saving grace. Even though I get hit every day by 7-8k smashes...

The more people abuse the mechanic the more noticeable to BW it becomes. Now if they just gave all classes stealth, the nerf's might happen quicker, but I wouldn't hold my breath other classes aren't concealments/scrappers.