View Single Post

haliy
11.21.2012 , 05:42 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthFamine View Post
I think the normal hard modes are fine. Lost Island should either drop better gear or be nerfed.
Please tell me that you are kidding about the part i highlighted. Unless you have not payed any attention to patch notes or did not do HM Lost island when it was released, it was nerfed. It was nerfed to the point of beyond faceroll easymode now. No, it does not need to be nerfed any further and it most defiantly does not need to be dropping beter gear because it already drops beter gear than an of the other HM FP's. It's a Tier 2 flashpoint for a reason.

Quote: Originally Posted by DarthFamine View Post
I think the normal hard modes are fine. Lost Island should either drop better gear or be nerfed.
Please tell me that you are kidding about the part i highlighted. Unless you have not payed any attention to patch notes or did not do HM Lost island when it was released, it was nerfed. It was nerfed to the point of beyond faceroll easymode now. No, it does not need to be nerfed any further and it most defiantly does not need to be dropping beter gear because it already drops beter gear than an of the other HM FP's. It's a Tier 2 flashpoint for a reason.

Quote: Originally Posted by Larry_Dallas View Post
Done Lost Island recently? 3 months ago I would have agreed completely. But something's been changed in that operation between then and now (don't know if it's the soft enrage timers, or if there's more time to move or what, but it's different). It's easily puggable in columi at this point...long as the tank knows what to do.
Straight from the 1.4 patch notes (and just a little FYI, Lost island isn't an operation). Granted most of the stuff changed was for story mode but some significant changes were made to the HM version. Totally agreeing with you that the FP is EASILY puggable in columi.

Lost Island
Transgenic Sample Eleven's overall damage has been decreased in Story Mode.
Project Sav-Rak no longer spits Rak Rot in Story Mode.
In Story Mode, Doctor Lorrick no longer casts Satchel Charge, and Corrosive Smash's cooldown has been increased.
Doctor Simlo and Doctor Proxinus are now easier to defeat.
The Putrid Shaclaw's Infectious Bite no longer causes Festering Rot in Story Mode.
LR-5 Sentinel Droid's Discharge now gives players a 4.5-second warning in Story Mode (and a 3-second warning in Hard Mode) before activating its ground effect. Players can now move the impending effect away from the group or tank. Plasma Arc no longer has an activation time and is executed while moving, and Incinerate is correctly marked as area of effect damage.
In Story Mode, LR-5 Sentinel Droid's Discharge ground effects have a longer duration before growing in size, and it is limited to 3 active effects at one time. Incinerate's damage has been reduced, its damage over time effect can be dispelled, and it is now only applied to its primary target (instead of nearby targets).
MOSAIC - JEDI COVENANT
Guild Website
Haliy - 55 Sentinel ~ Windigo - 55 Shadow ~ Kája - 55 Sage
Vindeta - 55 Commando ~ Snapshote - 55 Operative