View Single Post

Zaxem
11.21.2012 , 04:10 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Yasin View Post
I've a campaign/black hole mix Vengeance one and usually pull the highest dps on the boss fights. I have a marauder too but I LOVE the single-saber stance and I feel complete with my Jugg, and when I say that I mean it. (I have played nearly all the classes, except sage and slinger.) I love being the guy that pulls the boss when the tank is dead and lets him get back into fight without worrying a wipe.

It's the littlest things and a bit sentimental but play what you enjoy is motto, so if you like it, go for it.
out of curiosity how much dps you do just what to see if i'm around the same numbers i currently do around 1600-1650 buffed with rakata stim and adrenal i'm BH mixed with some campign armoring lvl 27 hilt and a few lvl 27 mods
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder