View Single Post

Henu
11.20.2012 , 10:57 PM | #335
Quote: Originally Posted by Muramxx View Post
I have no issues taking down people on my merc. I do think they are underpowered in comparason to other classes as far as utilities go. I have a specific job set that I do well with. I am excellent 1v1 and tend to draw noobs away from nodes or doors (voidstar) because they think "It's just a merc and I am a maurader" i just burn them down in a couple of seconds, one less person on the battlefield for that team. Sometimes I can get 3 people to follow me and leave a node completely undefended and I just run around. I fully understand I will eventually die but I make it take as long as possible gives my team a much better chance to take the nodes. Same thing on defense, I can hold people off long enough to get reinforcements when that 2-3 guys tries to cap my point. I may not put out the dmg but I have some wicked endurance and make sure people have to give me everything to drop me.
exactly. im not saying we are perfect, we surely do lack in some area's but the guy i quoted said mercs are sub par... i think maybe its just him that is sub par..
:sy_bountyhunter ::sy_bountyhunte r::sy_bountyhunt er::sy_bountyhun ter::sy_bountyhu nter::sy_bountyh unter::sy_bounty hunter::sy_bount yhunter::