View Single Post

11.20.2012 , 06:38 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
  • Client language (i.e. French/German/English)
  • Server (i.e. Cosmic Turbine / Darth Malak)
  • Planet/Area Name (Taris/ Nar Shaddaa)
  • Coordinates (e.g. X: 23 Y: -175 Z: 200, you can get these by mousing over the arrow representing your character on the minimap)
  • Character Name and Account Handle (Camaron, Camaronepixxx)
  • Character Level / Class / Advanced class (Level 14, Sith Warrior, Juggernaut)
  • Mission Name ( Gree: Hydro Supply)
  • Mission stage (the mission text for the step you are currently on)
  • Active Companion (Vette)
  • Detailed description of the bug.

Greetings Cerimon,

It would seem that you have absolutely no idea what people are talking about in this thread. It has also come to my attention that you are asking for coordinates, mission name, mission stage etc., even though the problem is unability to put pink-purple crystals on the gtn.

In order for us to be able to identify the issue causing the bug we would ask for you to provide as much of the following relevant information as possible in the text box:
  • Your age
  • Your Education
  • Your IQ Score
  • Your employment time in BioWare

Once youíve provided all the information that you consider applicable, please click on Create Ticket. Youíll be provided with no related information on known bugs from the Derp Center, if you donít see the issue you are reporting there, please click on Submit Ticket again to confirm your report so we can stop caring about the issue.

While we will not respond to a bug report except to acknowledge receipt, please be assured that we don't care.

Thank you for destroying Star Wars: The Old Republic