View Single Post

Darkgrace
11.20.2012 , 05:20 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
Don't blame Bioware for your mess up. You sent the mail to the wrong character, Bioware did nothing wrong. Can any other games restore miss-sent mail? I don't think so.
Actually in World of Warcraft, mis-sent mail can indeed be recalled so long as it hasn't already been taken from the mail by the person who got it. And in such a case, I do understand why it can no longer be returned; at that point it becomes messy, especially if items have been added to a stack of mats or have already been sold. used, etc. Recalling promptly reported mis-sent mail is a simple, everyday support task

What boggles me is the statement that it can't be done, especially when reported so promptly, I literally logged over to check for the mats and reported it within minutes.

I'm not stating that my sending mats to the wrong character is Biowares fault. It was a mistake, my mistake, and one with which I am seeking support

Support not having the ability to edit mail or items seems like a big oversight. That's a pretty important feature... It just seems like someone has the ability to take 2 seconds and press a recall button and save me hours worth of re-farming or a month and a prayer of waiting to hope I can get my own items back