View Single Post

NCornelius
11.20.2012 , 04:41 PM | #13
Did I say I was going to dispute the charges? NO, I just wanted what was advertised on their site. I didn't make them put that up there. Did you read my post? I said:

Quote:
Now you need to do one of 3 things to fix this issue for me or I will open a case with my states consumer protection agency for False Advertising. 1. Let me rename my character. 2.Refund my cartel coins so that I can make a new character and purchase the HK-51 on that one. 3. Remove the False Advertising on your website that says "Get one Character, Guild, or Legacy name change per month."
They did number 3. Remove the False Advertising on your website that says "Get one Character, Guild, or Legacy name change per month.

If they would have left that text up after I made them aware of it then it shows intent and they could be on the hook for False Advertising. My claim was valid that's why they took the text down now. Go look they already changed it. I did choose the name, I wanted to change it in accordance with what their website said so I was shocked at being denied. I will continue to play the game, I just wanted them to fix my problem OR remove the features they advertised but where not in the game.