View Single Post

Karasuko
11.20.2012 , 04:24 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by KurtDunn View Post
The loot that drops out of flashpoints and hardmodes, although much more appropriate now than when the game first launched, is woefully low.

With the current level of gear, I think it would be much more appropriate for someone to be able to get their full set of Rakata armor (not weapon or offhand though) from Hardmode Flashpoints alone.

Particularly with how difficult Lost Island is. I would much rather do a hardmode EV or KP for one week than ever go to Lost Island in full Columi.

Gear progression outside of operations is stagnant and in no way able to prepare someone to participate in the harder raiding content.

Note: I say this as someone who weekly clears all the way up to Hardmode TFB on a weekly basis. We seem to be making great progress in NiM EC too.
Can we stop with these threads? You ahve access to
-2 relics
-2 implants
-1 earpiece
- 1chest
And thats all without setting foot in a single HM Op.

Not only that you also get BH comms for not setting foot in an Operatiojn which provides you with everything bar a MH weapon.

You can get a comparable to Campaign weapon from PVP.

Just stop with the "i want faceroll dungeons for rakata +" you already have it. Gear progression in this game is fine, Maybe a few more T2 Fp's could help I'll agree there. But witht he difficulty of HM EV/KP getting rakata geared is really not an issue.It requires that thign called time to get geared and theres nothing wrong with that.