View Single Post

Elyxin
11.20.2012 , 02:18 PM | #284
Quote: Originally Posted by SnakeAes View Post
I personally don't see why Project can't just utilize sort of a telekinetic ball, represented graphically by like a semi-transparent sphere that we hurl at foes.
Do you mean like the Disturbance semi-transparent ball of force? or the Telekinetic wave style of ball of force? or possibly the turbulence style of a slightly visible ball of force?

I"m really teasing you mostly but depending on your spec, it may not be the best solution. but I can see where you are going. I don't think the issue was with the graphic as much as the timing. it just took too long for the damage to record. if you watch the new graphic, its the same rock....just hurtling out of the ground right at the opponent. I too like the original graphic, and didn't care about the timing, but now that I've gotten used to the new one it doesn't bug me as much.

But i can understand why some people simply don't like it. For me , it was really just resisting change. I don't mind it now, and in all honesty, I'm not sure at this point that I'd want another "ball of force" in my repertoire. already have too many on my Tk sage that look the same