View Single Post

AbsolutGrndZero
11.20.2012 , 01:22 PM | #6
Well, I got a reply to my email I posted above...

"Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us.

We appreciate the time you took to send us your impressions and ideas, and we can assure you that our Development team is always interested in receiving constructive feedback from our players.

To ensure that your ideas are seen by the right people, we recommend posting them on our Suggestion Box forum at http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=349 so that they can be seen by the Development team. While our Developers may not post in every thread created there, they do read the forums on a regular basis, and are constantly looking for feedback from our players.

Thank you for your understanding, and we hope to see your ideas posted on the Suggestion Box soon.

We can aslo recommend visiting our help centre for answers to any questions you may have.
The help centre is available at http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter.

While we understand the frustration your issue may cause, we would like to assure you that we are doing our utmost to ensure that our players have the best possible game play experience.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you require further assistance with this or any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again."

Seriously? Post in the suggestions board? This is pissing me off.

Really sad thing is though, I go through this with everyone, not just this game. Apple does this to me. SOE has done it to me a few times. I remember once when the PS2 first came out I asked if production would be stopped on PS1 games and they replied with a cut and paste assuring me that they were working hard to get PS2s to my local stores as soon as possible. HP,, Dell, etc. Bash them all you want, but I've had BETTER results with the makers of the #1 most subscribed MMO overall that any other company in ANY industry.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain