, 03:30 AM
Please report this bug from within the game by clicking on the ? icon at the top of your screen or by typing ctrl+/ and creating a bug ticket. To create a bug ticket you should select the following options once you’ve opened the Help Center: Click on Request Help – then click on Create Ticket. On the pop-up that appears, please select the Bug Report Category. Please note that this category should only be used to report bugs and not to report a serious problem that is stopping you from progressing in the game.
In order for us to be able to identify the issue causing the bug we would ask for you to provide as much of the following relevant information as possible in the text box:
Once you’ve provided all the information that you consider applicable, please click on Create Ticket. You’ll be provided with some related information on known bugs from the Help Center, if you don’t see the issue you are reporting there, please click on Submit Ticket again to confirm your report.
- Client language (i.e. French/German/English)
- Server (i.e. Cosmic Turbine / Darth Malak)
- Planet/Area Name (Taris/ Nar Shaddaa)
- Coordinates (e.g. X: 23 Y: -175 Z: 200, you can get these by mousing over the arrow representing your character on the minimap)
- Character Name and Account Handle (Camaron, Camaronepixxx)
- Character Level / Class / Advanced class (Level 14, Sith Warrior, Juggernaut)
- Mission Name ( Gree: Hydro Supply)
- Mission stage (the mission text for the step you are currently on)
- Active Companion (Vette)
- Detailed description of the bug.
You can also report bugs via email to email@example.com – and you can include a screenshot (if applicable) with your mail. For email reports we ask that you provide the same level of detail as outlined above.
While we will not respond to a bug report except to acknowledge receipt, please be assured that we will investigate all bugs reported to us.
Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic
Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support