View Single Post

Snowbird
11.19.2012 , 07:32 PM | #36
Well this is concerning. This is the response I got back from Customer Service. Notice it is completely unrelated to my ticket:

Quote:
Greetings,

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human Cyborg Relations.

Thank you for contacting us, regarding your recent Cartel Coin purchase.

We have become aware that players have encountered issues whilst attempting to purchase Cartel Coins from the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Store.

We would like to inform you that all Cartel Coins purchased should now have been granted to your account.

We are aware that people may experience delays whilst attempting to purchase Cartel Coins. Please note that all purchases made in such circumstances will correctly reward Cartel Coins.

If you are encountering an error whilst attempting to purchase Cartel Coins, please attempt the purchase again after 30 minutes. Make sure that your billing information is entered correctly and you are not accessing the website through a proxy server connection. After the purchase is completed it can take between 15 and 30 minutes until the cartel coins become visible to you In-Game.

Please note, that all purchases from the Cartel Market are final, as mentioned in the warnings displayed before the purchase is completed.

To learn more about the new free to play option and cartel coins please visit our help center:
http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/6449.

Should you require further assistance with any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Galactic Support is our specialty...

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid M0-T0
This was my original ticket:

Quote:
I purchased Speeder Piloting 3 from the cartel coins store. The item said it would unlock speeder piloting 3 for all characters on my account. It did not unlock speeder piloting 3 for this character and they are level 40. It should have!
OUT OF RANGE
OUT OF RANGE
OUT OF RANGE
NOT READY YET