Thread: Master D's pop
View Single Post

Chaori
11.18.2012 , 07:00 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Cheezfriend View Post
Steevoo

I respect your opinion and appreciate your efforts towards the MDN community, but I am going to have to disagree with you about the server not being dead.

As with all patches there is an initial influx of people, it's only a matter of time until they disappear again. People want to check out the new content and spend their cartel coins. Once this buzz is over it's the same old game. With a pathetically low ( lowest pop server out of all servers ) people aren't going to hang around to play a single player game or wait light years for FPs and WZs.

MDN is the Alderaan of servers. It was once majestic and awesome. We all know what happens to Alderaan, and its only a matter of time (hopefully sooner than later) until the Death Star (Bioware) is in orbit and blows Alderaan up (pulls the pin on this POS server).

No doubt BW will sit on this issue for a while and prolong our fate. We are citizens of Alderaan, we can see the Death Star in orbit, we all know what's going to happen and BW is trying to work out what to do with the refugee survivors of Alderaan until they finally push the button.

BW push the goddam button!!!
Hmm I dunno. So many people have resubbed that quit back in Jan/Feb, not just to see the new content.