View Single Post

natashina
11.18.2012 , 02:30 PM | #3135
All I know at this point is that I'm going to beta test 1.6. I'm going to try to get in as soon as it becomes open.

I know I'll get a ton of spoilers, but I'll try to share what I can. I know without any doubt whatsoever that there will be a serious NDA in place.

I'll least let you guys know if it's on par with the quality of the current romance in the game. Or even in Makeb. I think they are going to going to hide this until two minutes til midnight (aka the last second. Midnight = nuclear war. The closest the Cold War got to mutually assured destruction was two minutes to midnight.)

I've never beta tested in a game before, but this is very important to me. Time to put up or shut up EA/BW.

Frankly, I've gotten angry at the AAA gaming companies in general. They've seemed to cared about the bottom dollar not the quality of their product, or the customers themselves. Overall anyway; there are some good ones left out there.

Sadly, the ones I grew up are darned near unrecognizable, such as Square (FFXIV anyone) and Blizzard, with the slipshod quality of their products.

Too Big To Fail, anyone?

I don't want to see EA continue down that path (fat chance of it stopping, I know) and I certainly don't want them to take BW with them.