View Single Post

HobbesTay
11.18.2012 , 11:02 AM | #79
Hi

After months of suffering with this issue and the only response back is "We are still investigating" I think this is a little insulting. Rather than just keep asking for already annoyed people to post their diagnostics why don't you source a PC with windows vista 32 bit (or any other 32 bit operating system) and 4gb Ram and then install SWTOR on this PC. If you then played the game for 1-3 hours you would experience a crash and see first hand what the issue is?

I am normally a very patient person but after experiencing this issue after playing swtor for months with no issue, and then for it to be broken for another few months and the only update we receive is "We are still investigating" well....

I for one will never waste my money on another Bioware game, and indeed if I hear of any of my friends or colleges who are thinking of purchasing a bioware game I will STRONGLY advise them not to bother.

Its not just the fact that you don't seem to be able to fix this issue its also that you insult us by posting "We are still investigating"