View Single Post

SithLady
11.18.2012 , 12:17 AM | #76
1.Name of server - The Harbinger
2.Name of character(s) affected - Wrathan, Sorcerer, Orxhitane, Councilor, Bloodlocke
3.Frequency of crashing – how many crashes, how often? - crashing about every 2-3 hours.
4.Any potentially helpful information about crash triggers, what you are doing before a crash, etc. seems to be random, though most frequently just before or after a data load.
5.Your DXDiag in spoiler tags
Spoiler

6.Your reliability report in spoiler tags•For Windows 7 / Vista:
Spoiler

I will also tell you that I tried to do a repair check which has made the game COMPLETELY unplayable. after it finished, my speeders were not showing up although I was still moving as though they were there. I ran the tool again for fixes and then the game crashed while repairinfg files. I have been unsuccessful in reloading and updating SWTOR since then. I want an agent to talk to me and I want AT LEAST a month of game time AND a 5,500 cartel coin pack because of this. OVER 24 hours and I can't even get teh game to INSTALL AND UPDATE! This is BS guys, let's get it together.
Wrathan / Sorcerer / Bloodlocke / Steel'heart / Thallyia

Quote:
Actually i'm pretty sure that Sunday is the designated "Crash Harbinger Day" for EAware - iSolarPanda