View Single Post

JLazarillo
11.17.2012 , 09:14 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TheDisgracedOne View Post
Exactly, that's why I'm trying to figure out what planet or planets the Sith Inq. could have been on before to being shipped to Korriban. More specifically, a planet that is under Imperial rule or has Imperial territory on it and has Imperial slaves on it. It's a piece of my backstory that's kinda hard to figure out alone and as someone with only a pretty good grasp on the Star Wars universe, but not a GINORMOUS amount of knowledge of it, I was wondering if I could get some help. I understand the point is to come up with the story before the intro.
Basically, since it's not specified, it's whatever you want it to be. There are only two rather minor tidbits about the SI's life before Korriban ever given, and those are assuming you pick very specific dialogue options (and, in turn, assuming that one isn't an outright lie...which the conversation implies it might be). If you're curious, the two points are:

Spoiler

Beyond that, there's nothing to fit it to, so if you want to be a slave from some major Imperial hub, you can be. If you'd prefer being from somewhere out in Hutt space, that'd probably work too. Born in slavery? Placed there at some later point? All kind of up to you to decide, as the game never specifies in detail.