View Single Post

Rayla_Felana
11.17.2012 , 07:52 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Emperor-Norton View Post
I think that everyone who read the Revan Novel should be able to tell that Drew was definitely establishing that Revan > The Exile.
Which there was no real point to, it was entirely beyond the point to actually establish anything like that and it was a pretty blatant 'This isn't necessary but I'm going to do it cus revan is 1337' move.

Quote: Originally Posted by Emperor-Norton View Post
Wasn't what Kreia said about how many Jedi remained after the Jedi Purge (which occured after Revan had left for Nathema), and the scene with Revan in the Jedi Temple from before the Purge started? Though Drew did directly contradict what KotOR 2 said about there being a Hundred or so Jedi after the Jedi Civil War, and yet he says that over Ten Thousand are still there in the Revan Novel (once again, Before the Purge). Even though I though the idea that there would be only 100 left after KotOR didn't make sense. The Jedi would have totally collapsed as a Organization if their numbers got that low. Anywhere from 1,500 to 3,500 seemed more realistic.
You are confusing my statement, the Jedi Masters and Kreia had stated that around a hundred Jedi remained after the Jedi Civil War then they went on about how these Sith assassins had dwindled their numbers even further, so they fell into exile with the Order unofficially disbanded.

Yes the '10,000' statement made me cringe, especially given that the Jedi had suffered serious casualties in the Great Sith War and Mandalorian Wars and then the Civil War itself.