View Single Post

CaptRavenous
11.17.2012 , 07:34 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Scovina View Post
This exactly. I remember back in the day when I bought a game then the expansion. Then that company made the two available together and it was cheaper than what I paid for just one of them. I was so damn angry I stomped all around my house. I threw my wife's favorite vase on the ground. Then she grounded me and told me to go to my room and I said NO! The anger sharks are swimming even now just thinking about it. I mean how on earth do some things get cheaper with time it makes no sense!!!11!!!!!
Welcome to the trickle-down economy.

They release a product, wait until sales drop, then drop the price. You see this everywhere. The prices of the Xbox 360 and PS3 were not the same after a year. They drop the price. Why? Because the financial segment of our society with lots of disposable income bought them. Then sales dropped when they stopped selling at the first price, so they drop it down for the next financial segment of our society, and so on over the years. We see this happen with many products you can purchase from stores.

Its not EAware's fault you had the disposable income to buy it when it first came out, and couldn't wait a few months for a price drop, which inevitibley happens with many PC games, MMO or not.
THE GREYWALKER CONCLAVE- Master Zarchon Greywalker
HOUSE OF XARDOX - Darth Xardox

BEGEREN COLONY ROLE PLAY SERVER - west coast