View Single Post

Muramxx
11.17.2012 , 05:49 PM | #895
Quote: Originally Posted by Asunasan View Post
Harbinger. How it currently is meets my "standard" just fine, though as I said I would prefer more premade v premade matches if I could get them without decreasing my total % of time in wz. Again I don't believe BW can do that without cross server ques.

The 2 minute number came from how often I believe the matchmaking system tries to put matches together, but nice fallacy there. If you prefer for the sake of semantics the wait could be 5 minutes instead of 2 that doesn't change the point in the slightest. The problem is when it gets over 5 minutes people decide it isn't worth it, stop queing, and then the que becomes half an hour or longer. All so solo quers can get a bracket that would be almost as bad as lowbies.
Without some kind of statistics to back up facts you can only speculate what the que's would be like. Hardcore people that make up the premades play all the time. That's what makes them "hardcore" or "elite" I highly doubt if there was a premade que (and don't say ranked because that requires two full 8 man premade teams) That the que would go from 15mins (15 is about the max I have to wait even on completely off hours) to an hour. I do not believe the ques would go to the extreme everyone believes because of their experience with ranked WZ's.