View Single Post

computernerd
11.17.2012 , 02:25 AM | #96
Quote: Originally Posted by TheSkate View Post
EA Games is a lousy (I use much choicer words to describe them but don't want a ban) company that has killed many franchises and many MANY successful developing houses through their buyouts and subsequent ****** of said franchise/developer.
Did this happen in this case? I can't say for sure, but EA DID force release before the game was ready.
One case where EA has basically killed the game is Warhammer. I loved that game I have a collectors copy EA (through Mythic) is still trying to get a sub from players. They have a FTP to lvl 10 or something but because I payed for the game I can't access it on my collectors account.

Also as happy as I was to get SWTOR I do think EA forced them to release early. It should have come out about the time Mass Effect 3 started to wear off. I have never unsubbed to this game and I don't plan to anytime soon. I don't play every day but when I do play I really enjoy this game. So thank you Bioware for all the work you have put into It and please don't pay to much attention to the rage quitting trolls.
There is no Ignorance; There is Knowledge. There is no Fear; There is Power.
I am the Hear of the Force.
I am the Revealing Fire of Light.
I am the Mystery of Darkness In Balance with Chaos and Harmony, Immortal in the Force