View Single Post

Muramxx
11.16.2012 , 05:56 PM | #827
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthRaika View Post
The only way to make the devs have some slight chance of listening is if many of us can agree on something and I think matchmaking is it. With matchmaking everyone is happier except for premades that only want to pugstomp.
Which will never happen because people on the forums are only a small portion of the total amount of players. Because of that you see a split between PUGes and groupers that is close to even because a lot more of the "elites" get on the forums then the "ordinary" player. If BW wanted a good % of what people want they could just patch in a vote when you log in asking a question like "Should we make 3 que's for PVP? One for solo/2, 1 for larger groups and 1 for ranked." With a 1 vote per account a yes or no bubble. I am willing to put money that the results would differ from the 50/50 we see on here and would be in favor PUGers, who want a better match making system then playing premades all the time.

BTW the best reason to not be in a Premade.... BECAUSE I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT AND I CAN PLAY HOW I WANT TO PLAY AS I AM PAYING MY MONEY NOT YOURS TO ENJOY A GAME. IF IT WAS YOUR MONEY ALLOWING ME TO PLAY THEN YOU CAN TELL HOW TO PLAY ALL TOU WANT BUT IT'S NOT.