View Single Post

BadOrb
11.16.2012 , 01:15 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Urael View Post
The only answer I didn't like (thought it did not effect me) is the one about people with more than 12 characters on a server having to pay money for EAwares mistake.

It was worth the read but, once bitten and all that ... I am cautiously less pessimistic ( only a little ).

Thanks Dulfy!
Yeah I was annoyed that it was likely that I might have to pay for the 13-16th character slots just to make a cathar in the future. Then now it seems i will have to pay for the 4 characters even if I don't make my 16th char into a cathar. No way! You know 3 of those 4 are level 1 and I was going to start 2 of them properly to help f2p players , so now , not only will I have to pay a sub and help them but also extra money too. Lol , this just gets worse. Also giving me the option to move 8 of them for free to another server now would be a bit difficult as some of those 8 and 16 are group characters only not solo. Obviously if someone has over 16 on a server then yeah that's more than 16 advanced classes , but still they might make a new advanced class in the future too. Swings and roundabouts.

So Mr. Schubert I think you might want to re-evaluate this insane idea , especially when we where allowed to have 8 characters per server before the mergers and the fact there are 16 advanced classes.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12